30 Minute Therapy™
We are all living in a faster paced society. It can take effort to stay on top of issues that can be impacting your life. Sometimes you need to work through things at length but, often; you may simply need a little guidance to feel supported and confident to keep moving on your goals, take necessary actions, and to make clear decisions.
Much can be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces.”
– Charles Caleb Colton
Did you know:
- You can avoid being overwhelmed and work through solutions to many challenges one step at a time.
- You can find more simple, positive ways to cope with issues that life throws at you.
- Finding focussed actions to handle stress, anxiety and conflict related to making decisions, and taking actions can be easier than you think.
Know how to live the time that is given you.
– Dario Fo
A 30 Minute Therapy™ session is strategically and intuitively focussed with Josephine to pinpoint key issues you need to deal with right now.
Josephine asks key questions to look at where you have been, what you need to do next, and help you identify practical actions to take to get you toward your next stage of coping, growth or improvement.
Having a 30 Minute Therapy™ session is:
- More cost effective in time and money.
- Helps take the stress out of practical decision-making.
- Allows you to check in with an experienced, impartial adviser quickly and easily.
Make an appointment today and blend 30 Minute Therapy™ into your life management process or regular coaching program.
For your session please be prepared with:
- The key issue(s) that you wish to present or address.
- Notepaper and pen to record any actions to take next.
- A focussed can-do attitude.
All regular booking, cancellation, rescheduling and payment policies apply.
I look forward to working with you, and don’t forget to download my 30 Minute Therapy Brochure to print out and keep handy.
My experience with Josephine was none other than truthful, thought provoking and calming. I loved my time with her.Janice